In our dynamic world, whether we realize it or not, we are all engaged in sales in some way. At times, this process may seem mysterious, but fear not! Embracing the Sales Process and understanding its core components can make it a seamless and enjoyable journey. Throughout this series of engaging workshops, Barbara Dawson will invite you to explore the power of Authentic Communication and how it can enhance every facet of your sales journey. Together, we will engage, practice, and master the art of effective communication to make a meaningful impact on your small or startup business.
Our workshops will take place on Wednesdays, from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM, in the
welcoming environment of FatPipe Albuquerque.
Here’s a glimpse of what our series will cover:
1. Listening, Understanding, and Building Rapport: December 13, 2023
• Learn how to truly connect with your audience, understand their needs, and build meaningful relationships.
2. Discovering What Your Potential Clients Need and Want: January 10, 2024
• Dive into the process of uncovering your clients’ desires aligning your offerings with
3. Presenting How Your Product/Service Can Fulfill Their Needs: February 7, 2024
• Discover effective ways to demonstrate how your product or service is the perfect
solution for your clients. We’ll also tackle the art of handling objections with finesse.
4. Closing the Sale, Follow-Up, and Long-Term Customer Relations: March 13, 2024
• Explore the crucial final steps of sealing the deal, maintaining ongoing connections,
and nurturing lasting customer relationships.
We look forward to welcoming you to this enriching series and empowering you to
transform your sales approach into one that is both genuine and successful. Your journey
If you have any questions please feel free to email Barbara at Barbara@purplemulch.com
This is a brown-bag lunch event so bring your own lunch! Soft drinks and water will be provided. This workshop is free – but you do need to register!