- This event has passed.
Authentic Communication in sales- Strategies for marketing a small business
October 20, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Learn critical communication skills to build relationships with clients, not just complete a transaction
In this Lunch & Learn, Barbara Dawson will cover critical communication skills which can help any business owner and their staff hone the skills that let your clients and potential clients know you are building a relationship not just completing a transaction.
You will walk away with skills not just knowledge. In this Lunch & Learn we will be practicing the skills that bring results:
• Good communication means good business
• Effective and authentic listening and how this will translate into trust being established
• Building rapport so people know you “get them”
• Communicating to establish Know/Like/Trust — people buy who you are not just what you are selling
• Follow through as a critical communication skill. All sales are not always made on the first meeting
This is a brown-bag lunch event so bring your own lunch! Soft drinks and water will be provided. This workshop is free – but you do need to register!