Lunch and Learn: Demystifying SEO for Business
About This Event
Come out to FatPipe ABQ for a Lunch and Learn!
Demystifying SEO for Business
You won’t become an expert at SEO here, but what the practical business information you will learn includes:
- What is SEO really? (Myth busting)
- Why should I, as a business owner, care?
- Isn’t an awesome looking website good enough?
- Ok, I get it so how do I get started?
- Do I really need an SEO expert?
- What can I do on my own?
- What happens if I break the rules?
- How do I learn more?
This is a brown-bag lunch event so bring your own lunch! Soft drinks and water will be provided. This workshop is free – but you do need to register!
Jason Griffin heads up the web design and development firm, Internet Crossroads. He has over 20 years of IT experience and has a no-nonsense and usability approach to web strategy.